Be ready to start your process: tests and certification!
Important dates to know :
- July 2015 : publication of the EN 16034 in the Official Journal of the European Union;
- November 2015: Publication in the European Union Official Journal of new dates for the CE Marking and the end the coexistence.
- September 2016 : CE marking comes into force – CE marking becomes possible;
- September 2019 : CE marking mandatory (end of coexistence).
The system for the assessment and verification of constancy of performance is system 1:
The manufacturer’s tasks :
- Definition of the product type,
- Setting up the Factory Production Control (FPC),
- Sending the declaration of performance and labelling the products (CE marking)
Efectis France’s tasks, as notified body 1812 :
- Responsability of the sampling,
- Type testing,
- First inspection,
- Delivery of the certificate of constancy of performance,
- Annual surveillance
Efectis is your partner for the CE marking of fire resistant doors and can already offer you a complete service for you to get the CE marking :
- Tests according to EN 1634-1, EN 1634-2, EN 1634-3 and EN 14600 standards, under EN 17025 accreditation
- FPC audits – inspection in the factory according to EN 16034 standard, under EN 17020 accreditation
- Certification and getting CE marking according to EN 16034 standard, under EN 17065 accreditation.
With its multidisciplinary and multicultural teams, Efectis is able to provide an appropriate response to each customer (international groups, industry, small and medium enterprises), whatever their products are (metal doors, wood doors, glass doors etc.), in the customer’s language (English, German, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, Turkish…).
Contact your CE marking representative:
Yannick Le Tallec firstname.lastname@example.org