In the current health crisis, the safety and protection of our employees, customers and providers remain our main priority. In compliance with the government recommendations and in accordance with our business continuity plan, all of our services remain available thanks to the implementation of several exceptional measures. You are no longer permitted to travel for the assembly of your samples or to attend the tests; we provide you with teams to assemble the samples and video links so you can watch the tests.
If you need on-site expertise or an on-site inspection, our teams will present you with dedicated security protocols. If you want to continue developing the skills of your employees, we organise 100% distance learning courses for you. Your usual contacts remain at your disposal by phone, e-mail and video to maintain the continuity and quality of our services.
In addition, Efectis continues to offer its customers services based on scientific knowledge, quality of service and security.
In 2020, Efectis will be able to:
- Analyse gas emissions through the acquisition of several spectrometers (FTIR) and calorimetric hoods
- Certify facades up to 10 metres high with the forthcoming accreditation from our new laboratory in Northern Ireland
- Evaluate the performance of interventions in accordance with the Technical Reference “performance of extinguishing systems”, and
- Test the fire resistance of walls loaded up to 300 T.
- Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs.
Finally, Efectis is equipping its laboratories with a smoke removal system to reduce the environmental impact of the tests.
Do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your needs
Contact: Thomas Potel [firstname.lastname@example.org]Back to news